Graphics : NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
Memory : 8BG RAM
Processor : Intel Core i5-4590
Video Output : 1x HDMI 1.3
Headset : HTC Vive only (We will also support Oculus in the future)
OS : Windows 7 64bit or newer
Ports : 1x USB 3.0 port, plus 2x USB 2.0 ports
* Down the line, we're also aiming to port this game to Oculus and mobile VR devices
- Single player gameplay
- Campaign mode. 23 Different waves of enemies (incl. 3 Bosses)
- 4 levels of difficulty.
- 3 Weapons (Pistol, Machine gun and Rocket launcher)
- "Upgrades" screen, where weapons can be unlocked and upgraded to level 10
- Earn token from points earned.
- Local high score board, with virtual keyboard
- 1 World
- More weapons (Glitch grenade, Fire bubble blower, Bow and arrow, Paddle, Polymorph gun)
- 5 Worlds
- Power-ups (Double Damage, invincibility and more)
- The Campaign Mode will eventually have a total of 50+ unique enemies (50+ waves).
- Fun Bonus levels.
- Press the Vive's touchpad to display the weapons menu.
- Customisable player model colour
- MECH ASSIST (Call upon a mighty mech to assist you for a limited time)
- More music tracks
- Survival (an endless survival mode. Enemy waves spawned randomly. Increasingly tougher)
- Different gameplay modes, such as "Defend the base"