In a continued effort to ensure the game is properly balanced, this minor update corrects the following:
- Wave 6: Those infamous bombs have been adjusted. There are now fewer bombs and they are spaced further apart. This wave is also moved become wave 9 now.
- Earn tokens FASTER! Now earn tokens for every 3 500 points, instead off every 10 000 points.
- The High Score Board has been adjusted with some lower scores, to make it easier to get onto the board. (Applicable to new installations of the game).
- All enemy bullets are a bit slower, to give time to dodge them.
- The "Flower Bot" wave (Pink and blue flowers), are now in front of you, instead of being 360 degrees around you.
Thank you for sending me your feedback to help make RetroGunX even better!
Please let me know if your think of any further balancing issues that should be addressed, or if you think of anything that could improve the gameplay for all :)