In a continued effort to ensure the game is properly balanced, this minor update corrects the following:
- Wave 6: Those infamous bombs have been adjusted. There are now fewer bombs and they are spaced further apart. This wave is also moved become wave 9 now.
- Earn tokens FASTER! Now earn tokens for every 3 500 points, instead off every 10 000 points.
- The High Score Board has been adjusted with some lower scores, to make it easier to get onto the board. (Applicable to new installations of the game).
- All enemy bullets are a bit slower, to give time to dodge them.
- The "Flower Bot" wave (Pink and blue flowers), are now in front of you, instead of being 360 degrees around you.
Thank you for sending me your feedback to help make RetroGunX even better!
Please let me know if your think of any further balancing issues that should be addressed, or if you think of anything that could improve the gameplay for all :)
Firstly, a BIG thank you to Bluetac for bringing a serious bug on wave 6 to our attention! The bug made it practically impossible to pass this wave, but it has now been fixed!
- Fixed Wave 6 difficulty bug. (Frequency of bomb drops has changed, as well as health of bombs).
- You can now earn tokens depending on your score.
- The "UPGRADE" section is now opened on the main menu. (Upgrade and buy new weapons here).
- All weapons can be upgraded to level 10.
- The Machine Gun and Rocket Launcher are now locked by default.
- Code has been optimized.
- The High Score Board is now populated with default names and scores, so it doesn't feel empty. (You will have to clear your game cache to see these pre-populated scores)
Happy gunning :)
Upcoming update to version 0.1.3 (ETA 2 weeks)
- A shiny, NEW WEAPON is coming!
- The Rocket Launcher guide bug will be addressed. Currently if a Rocket Launcher is held in each hand, the tracking will not work.
- ALL weapon ammo will be unlimited!
- A simple reload bar will fill up when a weapon is not in use.
- The reload will be fairly slow, to encourage the use of other weapons
- Minor visual enhancements will be added to the "UPGRADE" Menu.
As always, please do let us know if you have any issues, or if there is something you simply do not like about RetroGunX. We are very open to ideas and passionate about making this a cool and exciting game.
Upcoming update to version 0.1.2 (ETA 2 weeks):
- Receive Tokens for every 10000pts earned.
- The "Shop" on the main menu will be created.
- Rocket Launcher and Machine Gun will be locked by default.
- Weapons can be bought/unlocked in the store with tokens.